Moolmans Employee Value Proposition (EVP) is premised on its set of company values. Our values define how we do business as well as our organisational culture. Our culture of consistent business performance over decades was on the back of our company value system. We continue to leverage on this value system to mobilise a business turnaround following the business challenges experienced over the recent past. Below is our set of company values:
Safety & Care
Home without Harm, Everyone, Everyday. We care for the health, safety and wellbeing of our people, the communities we work in and for our environment.
Honesty & Integrity
We do what is right – consistently and transparently.
We are team players who are committed to the Moolmans purpose, vision and values. We respect, cooperate and collaborate with each other, tapping into our rich diversity.
We are team players who are committed to the Aveng purpose, vision and values. We respect, cooperate and collaborate with each other, tapping into our rich diversity.
We are clear about what we need to do to achieve the desired results. We strive for excellence and hold ourselves and each other accountable.
In addition to a strong value system, Moolmans prides itself with a solid Employee Value Proposition which consistently includes the following:
- Longevity in tenure of service, on the back of a meaningful and rewarding work experience. Our employees generally choose to stay and associate with the Moolmans brand.
- Consistent investment is a suit of Human Resources Development programmes, including study finance assistance; leadership and management development programmes at various levels; and technical and core production skills training and development.
- Career progression focus, where most of the key placements are sourced from internal succession planning.
- Market competitive remuneration, including performance reward schemes.
- Attractive brand equity both within and outside SA Borders.
- Career exposure to diverse mining commodities with multiple clients in broader geographic locations