Moolmans is one of the industry leaders in contract mining, providing mining services & solutions for both Open Cut and Underground Mining Operations. Moolmans has specialised in-house Project Management, Engineering, Design, Shaft Sinking, Civils, and Drill & Blast expertise, coupled with extensive mining experience across various commodities. In addition, Moolmans has specialised in-house maintenance capabilities and training programs. Moolmans is experienced in operating in remote and challenging locations which, together with extensive resources, always ensures delivery of a world-class mining service.
Moolmans has adopted an integrated approach to the management of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality. Striving for excellence in all we do, we recognize the impact our activities may have on our people and the environment and therefore implement and maintain Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality management systems to prevent harm or damage to people, property and the environment.
We are committed to:
- Comply with applicable Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality legislative and other requirements to which we subscribe to.
- Utilise natural resources responsibly and minimise or mitigate against environmental pollution, protection of the environment and degradation from occurring or recurring.
- The prevention of injury and ill health to our employees and surrounding communities.
- Develop the skills and knowledge for employees in all aspects of S.H.E.Q to perform their work more effectively. Provide adequate resources as far as reasonably practicable to improve our systems & performance and continually review & improve our business processes.
- Maintain a S.H.E.Q management system that is certified to the ISO 9001, ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 international standard.
- Continuously engage and foster effective dialogue with both internal and external stakeholders & interested parties and work towards meeting their needs & expectations to ensure our organisation stays relevant in the marketplace.
- Consultation & participation of workers, and, where they exist worker’s representatives so as to encourage the promotion of S.H.E.Q responsibilities amongst all employees.
- Adopt a risk-based thinking approach to our processes and continually monitor & measure our S.H.E.Q performance, identify and report on opportunities for continual improvement.
- Strive at understanding specifications & requirements and exceed in the expectations of our clients.
- Strictly control the supply, installation and completion to the programme of all projects.
This policy creates the framework within which objectives and targets will be set, monitored & measured for continual improvement.